This page explains what a space verification is and how to get verified.
Space verification is a process of checking if the space is real and can be trusted.
Verified spaces have a special badge next to their name, as presented on the screenshot below.
Don't worry if you voted on a proposal of a fake space - signing a message doesn't cause any implications for you.
Make sure to follow all steps from the below checklist:
- Space has an avatar image uploaded
- Space has a minimum threshold for proposal validation (or limited to authors)
- There are at least 5 closed proposals
- A link from the official website, the GitHub organization or a tweet to confirm the ownership of the Snapshot space
- Space is not using a testnet or network that has no recognition
Verification process can last up to 72 hours.
Verification status is valid as long as the space meets all requirements.