Alternative way to create a space
If you do not want to have the wallet control your settings, you can follow the steps below to create a space on Snapshot.
- You will not be able to change settings from the UI
- Every time you want to change the settings, you will need to broadcast a new transaction
- Store the JSON file on IPFS
- Use the IPFS link on the ENS text record. This will make the ENS owner the only controller of the settings.
- Once the above transaction is successful, go to the below link to update the space in Snapshot: