Vote on a proposal
Submit your vote on a proposal.
In order to vote on the given proposal, you need to have a sufficient amount of tokens at the time when the block was created. This means that if you attempt to vote on a proposal where the block number configured is in the past, and you were not holding the required token back then, your vote will not be counted.
- 1.Go to your project's snapshot page.
- 2.Tap on the "Connect wallet" button in the top right corner.
- 3.Connect with the wallet provider where you hold the relevant token.
- 4.Select an active proposal.
- 5.Select the option(s) you want to vote for.
- 6.Tap on the "Vote" button and sign the message via your wallet provider when prompted and you're done.