- When someone asks a question on Discord or Telegram, if you know the answer, feel free to answer. If you don't know the answer you can:
- Search on Discord or Telegram if the question was asked already.
- Try to figure it out by yourself, Snapshot documentation may help.
- When someone reports an issue, the first thing you can do is to try it by yourself. If you can reproduce the issue and it's something that is obviously not working you can create an issue on GitHub here: https://github.com/snapshot-labs/snapshot/issues/new?template=bug_report.md
- If someone spams or promotes a project for no reason, please contact an admin.
- The more you know about Snapshot the easier it will be for you to help others, if you have questions feel free to ask in the #support channel, and an admin will answer.
We reward support contributors for a total of $1,000 per month. The amount is spread between the different contributors, based on how much they have been contributing. The payment is done once at the beginning of each month.